FamousWhy.com Forum: The Love Story Between The Sun And The Moon - FamousWhy.com Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Love Story Between The Sun And The Moon written by Anonymus for an Essay Contest Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Adi Barb 

• Admin
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 09 March 2007 - 11:44 AM

Once upon a time, at the beginning of the world, began the love story between the famous characters: the Sun and the Moon. They seemed to love each other even more than Romeo and Juliet. That was an impossible love, because God has forbidden them to love one each other, because their love would have terrible consequences to the whole world. They haven’t listened what He told them and from their love was born the entire universe: the sky and the all stars. God punished them and they could meet only in the dark shadows of the twilight.

The moon started crying...her tears are the falling stars that you can see on the sky in the nights. Sometimes, if you listen carefully you can hear her sad but so beautiful song.

Because the Sun was sad too, during the night he was writing love poems for his lover because he thought this way, one day the Moon will stop crying and her beautiful smile will come back on her dark, soft face. He was reading his romantic poems to the Moon during the twilight and he was kissing her gently… She couldn't believe her eyes….after all that story the Sun was still in love with the Moon. "If this is a dream, promise me you won't wake me up!!!" said the Moon happily…"I promise" said the Sun smiling.

I know it's hard to believe, but they ran away from the sky and went to Hawaii! And they live happily ever after! That's one of those a love stories with a happy ending , the characters will love one each other even after death!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic