FamousWhy.com Forum: How Do You Cheer Up A Friend If He Or She Got Dumped By His Or Her Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - FamousWhy.com Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Do You Cheer Up A Friend If He Or She Got Dumped By His Or Her Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

#1 User is offline   Adi Barb 

• Admin
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Post icon  Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:59 PM

It happens so often nowadays to be dumped by our partner...

How do you cheer up a friend if he or she got dumped by his or her girlfriend or boyfriend?

#2 User is offline   TheOne 

• FamousWhy Citizen
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:32 PM

I just show him another awsome girl, who's better looking than his old girlfriend and tell him : Man she wasn't ment for you, here's your chosen one flowers1.gif

#3 User is offline   Adi Barb 

• Admin
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

This is a nice method but I think it won't actually work on most type of girls and especially if the relationship last a couple of years. You can't just throw away feelings gathered in all these years so fast even if you present Vin Diesel for her or Pamela Andersson for him.

#4 User is offline   Angel 

• The Silent Enigma
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:03 PM

I talk with him/her a lot , and try to make him/her laugh and forget about it. Anyway...time cures every wound.

#5 User is offline   Adi Barb 

• Admin
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

Boys don't suffer too much after ending a long-time based relationship with a girl because in almost all cases it is their faught. Boys cheat, Boys lie, Boys do not deserve relationships, unless they have an age and think about having family and become motivated in respecting more their life's partner.

#6 User is offline   Onika 

• Pip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

Well, I tell him/her the bright size, he/she was not 2 good for her, didn't deserved him'her. Usually, the wound cure in time, the pain goes away easily, you become stronger, tougher, not so free in your action , not 2 confident in people, you become more mature in your actions and thinking. You just have to go over that suffering and hard period after the separation.
Keep your family and friends close! If not, find the strenght inside you!

Sadly, I speak from my own experience. But I've left behind sad moments! Cheer up! give_heart.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic