Page 1 of 1
5 Easy Steps To Design A Website
Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:47 PM
5 Easy Steps to Design a Website:
1. Decide on a Website Theme. Choose a website theme that will flow with your business or personal goals. If you're selling search engine optimization services (SEO), choose a theme that fits well with search engine optimization services (SEO). Perhaps you'd like a website that offers training in a particular field or that provides useful information or services in fields such as health, insurance, marketing, finance, family, home and garden, web design, etc.
2. Choose a Domain Name. You can visit almost any web host to find out what domain names are available. Your domain name is the web address people will type in to find your website and it is completely unique to you. It could end in .com, .net, .org, or a variety of other suffixes. Example: www.domainname.com Choose a domain name that meets the following criteria: 1. Not too long. 2. Easy to spell - even for kids. 3. Simple and easy to say. 4. Fits your website theme. 5. Easy to remember. Remember, your domain name will be used in all advertising campaigns whether in print or online, so keep it simple.
3. Choose Web Hosting. Web hosting is a must for a website. This is the "web space" you'll buy so your website can appear on the World Wide Web. You can choose from thousands of web hosts today, but be aware of the pitfalls if you choose the wrong host. Choose a web host that is dependable, affordable, offers excellent customer service, and offers the features you need for your website. Free web hosting services are available if you're starting a personal website, but are not recommended for business websites.
4. Design Your Website. Once you choose a domain name and secure web hosting, it's time to design your website. You have two options:
1. Learn web skills such as HTML and PHP so you can design your own website.
2. Hire a web designer.
5. Get Your Website Noticed. It's time to promote your website. You can promote in many different ways: search engine optimization, paid search engines, free search engine submission, e-zine advertising, and even off-line advertising. Include your website address on everything you print such as business cards, newspaper ads, letterhead, envelopes, etc.
Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:22 AM
Steps to design a web-site first check that a which kind of site you developed then you prefer a design for that and make design that is a all like it very much and a attractive design,and for a web-design you use a template this are the best looks also good,and a here a also a steps that are also a useful and it help to make a design of your web-site.
Page 1 of 1