FamousWhy.com Forum: Is China Responsible For Climate Change - FamousWhy.com Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is China Responsible For Climate Change

#1 User is offline   pigeon 

• FamousWhy Citizen
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

The incomes of rural workers grew fairly quickly from 1949 to 1957. between 1958 and 1978, the average farmerís net income increased by 83 percent, an annual growth rate of 2.9 farmer. Since 1978, peasant income has soared as a result of new rural policies, such as the household contract responsibility system, diversification of the economy, and the development of rural enterprises. In addition, the state has raised the purchase prices of farm and sideline products substantially. According to statistics, the average per capita net income of rural residents rose from 113.6 yuan in 1978 to 2,210 yuan in 1999- an increase of 4.7 times after deducting price increases. Urban incomes have also risen because of more family members being employed, wage increases, and added income from labor insurance and welfare funds. The per-capita income that city dwellers could budget rose from 343.4 yuan in 1978 to 5,854 yuan in 1999, or an actual increase of 3.6 times after deducting price increase.

Now some groups or somebody, like Falun Gongís followers, are blaming china for global climate change. Obviously it is off the mark, as climate is affected by hundreds of years of human activity, not just a few decades.
As we know, Chinaís economy has been growing for only 30 years. So I donít believe a few years of fast economic growth from one country is responsible for climate change.Ē

#2 User is offline   johna936 

• Famous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Famous Members

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

This is really a good information but i dont think so only China alone is responsible for this.

#3 User is offline   robbiedaniel1111 

• Famous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Famous Members

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:55 PM

I think one way or other they are responsible & even we are also responsible.

#4 User is offline   leenaray 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

i blive this all this climate changing n things are propaganda n this whole globe warming news is all false the truth is we are moving more towards ice age

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic