• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Astrology In Real Life

#1 User is offline   rogernickson 

• Famous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Famous Members

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:51 AM

Most know we are not a PC type household, this is something I am proud of. We acknowledge our blood, our culture, our genes and whatever else you can think of. We boast and gloat and mock ourselves and others regardless of whether you approve of our conversation. In short we act like Italians and expect other Italians to act like Italians and we are never let down on that front.

Now you can deny cultural differences if you like. You can deny your culture and you can deny mine. You can deny your genes and try to deny my genes too but if you do you will never understand the Moon in astrology. Something (or someone) looks and feels like “home” to you and whatever that is, it is rooted in the soul. Even if you are a wanderer or some kind of gypsy this is so.

There is a trend now where people claim they are not really what they are. There are facebook quizzes where people test, then proclaim themselves “80% black” when they have blond hair and blue eyes. I am flabbergasted by this. It would be like me saying I’m 70% Asian, er… excuse me but that is insane.

#2 User is offline   chris.anthony52 

• Famous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Famous Members

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:29 AM

This is really an interesting share & a important one too.Thanks for the info.

#3 User is offline   terrence787 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:48 AM

As per my view Astrology play vital role in real life.Astrology is not a secret, psychic, magical, or even spiritual thing. It is physical and down to Earth. It is the science, or observation, of how the sun, moon, and planets interact, and how those interactions affect us here on Earth. Like physical science, astrology analyzes the interaction between matter and energy.Astrology is neutral information about the physical world we live in.It's not by magic or psychic ability that you "predict" rain. Astrology is the same. The arrangement of the planets at the moment of your birth gives insight into all parts of your character and potential. Thousands of years of observation have given us the extensive wealth of information that we call Astrology.astrology was used in just about every aspect of life in the ancient days.ship navigating by stars sun and moon Ancient children were taught astrology much like children today are taught biology, naturally.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic