• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Describe your birth place

#1 User is offline   Monika_Fashion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:01 PM

My native town is Craiova. Craiova is a beautiful town. It is one of the largest towns in the country. I love my native town because I have grown up here. All my friends live in Craiova. My family is here. All the things I know the best and I love the most are here. I could't live this town ever. For me, Craiova is my home.

My native town is one of the most beautiful towns in the country. Here we have the National Park called Romanesku Park. It is one of the largest parks our country has. If you want to know more about the history of Craiova you can go visit the museums in the town. My native town has also an impressive library where you can find any book you're intersted in.

If you want to see a movie you can go to the cinemas downtown. If you are fond of theatre plays you must go to the National Theatre in the centre of the town. The actors here had been awarded many time for their performance. During wintertime you can go skating on the skating rink downtown. In the summertime you can walk down the parc or you can go to the cofee-shops together with your frinds. You can take swimming lessons at the pools in Craiova.

In Craiova there are also many places where you can do shopping. You can buy all you want, from food to cloths. People in my native town are friendly and well intetioned. They are very good hosts for their guests.

There are few things that make me so proud of my native town. That is why I like living in Craiova.

#2 User is offline   Marlboro 

• Famous Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:42 AM

I was born in a matternity.
I guess. rolleyes.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic