FamousWhy.com Forum: Would You Like To Be A Famous Person ? - FamousWhy.com Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Would You Like To Be A Famous Person ? about being famous Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Adi Barb 

• Admin
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:36 PM

People who are famous are usually financially secure. They are often given free designer clothes, cars and jewellery by manufacturers who receive free advertising when these items are worn or used.
They receive first-class service wherever they go. They have the power to influence other people and are even role models to many. They have domestic help and employ staff to take care of their business. They are confident and secure as they are successful profesionals.

They seldom have privacy and often have to go out in public wearing a diguise so that they will not be recognised. Many people take advantage of them and they often lead lonely lives as they never know who their real friends are.

Many end up having nervous breakdowns because of stress. Some live in fear of being or having members of their family kidnapped. People expect them to look glamorous and happy at all timesm which is hard for celebrities to do.

#2 User is offline   dude 

• FamousWhy Citizen
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:50 PM

I would! But not because I am talented... like a singer or something like that... I want to be famous for reasons like:
being good at what I do (work related:P)... stuff like that...

I would deffinetly love to be famous!

#3 User is offline   Claire 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:44 AM

Yes and no! Each side has its advantages and disadvantages! So it's better to just be the person I really am! biggrin.gif

#4 User is offline   Devi 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:33 PM

I would like to be healthy, happy and rich (in this order) laugh.gif Is it too much to ask from life???? unsure.gif

#5 User is offline   sEtH 

• Admin
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:55 PM

Yes and no! Each side has its advantages and disadvantages! So it's better to just be the person I really am!

Claire, you are so right!
A famous person, as Adi said,
People who are famous are usually financially secure
...and have many other advantages like
They are often given free designer clothes, cars and jewellery by manufacturers who receive free advertising when these items are worn or used
But a famous person can't have a private life and cant do any mistakes because it's always in the public's center of attention so there's a lot of stress involved.

#6 User is offline   Adi Barb 

• Admin
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:16 AM

A famous person is everyone from the moment when he is born.

This stupid box with a glass on a side made us make differences between people and also did the newspapers and magazines.

Being famous it's not a right or a privilege is just a social position who has more bad parts than others.

If your objective in life is to be famous then you must know from the beginning that Famous is the opposite of Happy so you should better revise your future plans and think more about living a normal life and be a normal citizen in a modern and civilized society.

#7 User is offline   XEN 

• Icon
  • View blog

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:06 PM

Nah, I wouldn't want to be famous only for the power. I would rather play it safe and be a social "phantom" that is popular in it's own area of interest but not a public person.

#8 User is offline   Jewels 

• Mighty and Strong! Muuuahhh!
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

Do i want to be famous?

Well, as Adi said, being famous means being unhappy.Having to be perfect al the time,no wonder people like Britney, who felt like shaving her head all of a sudden, appeared in all newspapers and everyone thought she was crazy.
Wonder if people would think i am crazy just for shaving my head? laugh.gif
And not only that... there are famous people out there having a laugh and mocking others from their own team.

No,i defenetly dont want to become famous, but if i did, i would probably do it my way. pardon.gif

#9 User is offline   Crusher 

• Guardian Angel
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Guardians

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:45 PM

I would like to become a Legend. ^^

Everybody has his dreams.. rolleyes.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic